16.7.08

Ampang Medical

140708 & 150708 - Twas the date I acted for Grand Brilliance and Niche Production in their Malay drama "Ampang Medical" which will be aired on NTV7... soon :) The Production was absolute fun and great. Got to meet lots of new friends and learn how to act. most of all, I would like to thank IKE ONG of London Filmmaker studio, whom gave me a call once I told him that im going to shoot a drama. His great words has always motivated me and Im really thankful for having him as my mentor.

Im not allowed to review too much of the drama but I just tell you that Im playing Jay who is a gay guy dying of kidney failure. lots of drama involved. I found out that the most challenging scene for me to play is "CRYING" lol... But i'm going to improve myself on this area and the next time round.. im going to cry like a baby... if the director wants it... lol oh well.... this here is my 3 acting role... and Im looking forward for more roles. I have 15 scenes in this Drama.. only 5 scene for Wirasiswi... lol... Gambate.....

How I look like before the makeup for the character.. on my way to the studio

My colorful script.. always do my homework after im given the script. I have to stand in front of the mirror for hours and analyst how i should react and feel... I have to be the character in order to be the character... I confess, i was felling a little gay while trying to be in the zone.. lol.. not my cup of tea though.. im still a straight guy

The studio... just imagine... everything under one roof...

Its just a normal shotlot.. on the left are the extras and the guy who plays Mr Gan, Jay's father.. He is a veteran actor, Simon.. did lots of TVC

With my costume... without the makeup...

Mrs Gan rehearsing her lines.... Jay's Mom...

Preparing for the makeup....

the 1st makeup and hairstyle...

Look at the lighting equipments... must be really expensive...

Simon rehearsing his lines..

Kak G and her tools of trade... gosh.. its one big makeup box..

My sick look makeup... i look like a dead person.. or a zombie... or do i??

Me posing with Dr Siti, Rusdiana Rusdi of the NTV7 Kids weekend show

Posing with the extra... she thinks im a star :P

Posing with Jagdev who plays Dr. Rajesh

Me posing with Dr Amir plays by Azhar Sulaiman (a veteran Actor)

Hey.. wat do u expect.. i got there really early and I've got nothing else better to do... :P

Every1 rehearsing.. and i just got a little naughty.. lol bt i join in the fun later... :)

The nurse and the crew...


From left, (Sofa) Kris as Christien(Jay's Gay lover), Simon as Mr Gan(Jay's Father), emm... i forgot her name.. bt as Mrs Gan(Jay's Mother) and Loren - me as Jay

3 comments:

  1. Whoa. Gay storylines in a malaysian drama! Kewl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: Jikkam: thanks bro.. haha..

    Savante: yup.. in Malaysia who came up with the LGBT guidelines.. haha

    ReplyDelete