28.5.08

Spinning FLyinG KicK

Caught on camera... a scene which wont appear in the film im in... the Wira Siswi... lol... they wanted to Choreographed this scene of me doing the flying kick bt it was aborted... sadly... :( not cause i weren't able to perform it .... they haf agreed that i did a good SPK... lol .. all these pictures are the compliments of a great photographer.. Choy Hui Nee...

In the open... somewhere near Cyberjaya Park... im actually in mid air.. even if my other foot was not caught in the pic.. :P

From the rear... hmmm... i shd work on my triceps... lol

just bout to land... :P

I luv this shot... can see my distance from the floor.. and just at the peak of my kick...

practicing with the stunt choreographer... cant see him... ops.. there is his arm.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment