5.5.08

lasering off my moles @ Connie's

on one fine friday.. or was it a thursday... anyways... ter i was ... shoopin with heman and jen.. jen wanted to get rid of some unlucky moles at The Summit, USJ.... heman wanted to check it out and i was busy lookin at books inside MPH.. all of the sudden.. jen came lookin for me and ask me to check my moles out... i was like "HUH?" anyways.. they drag me all the way there for the lady to haf a look at mine.... anyways... its just opposite the Garden cafe at Lower Ground Floor

she went.. oh my... this one is a short life span mole, and tat is a bad relationship mole... and etc.. and i went like... cool... ok.. tats it.. im goin back to the MPH... bt Jen insisted i get rid of the short life span mole... cause im the god-father of her daughter... so she forced me into gettin rid of em all.... ugh... women... lol...

the 1st mole... not too bad... felt like ant bite... (Done personally by the woman herself, Connie)

look... its gone.. leavin the red spot.. wonder if there's any side effect.. .lol

wanna check my whole body for any other mole... cause she noticed i had hidden ones beneath my shirt...

took em off and like... i felt so naked inside the shop cause there were just too many pairs of eyes staring at me... lol... im a shy boy... :P

ops... found another mole... so off it goes..

ok... tats it.... most of my moles are gone... sheesh.... hope it works??? hehehehe

2 comments:

  1. hey, just curious, were the moles really gone?? any side effects? i'm thinking of removing some moles too and i came across the connie shop at the summit last week... n since i found ur blog, wanna get some recommendation 1st, hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup... the mole actually was removed... bt at RM10 per mole... lol... bt its cool... just make sure u ask her wat not to eat and not to do ya :)

    ReplyDelete