14.5.08

Another Scar on my collection

200408 - Woke up late for everything... I was suppose to wake up to go for a briefing in KL for the Beijing Torch rally event on monday.. bt I set my clock to 5am... only managed to wake up at 9:30 am.... which the briefings was suppose to start at 7am... lol... anyways.. even if i wakes up early.. i will still be late for it... so... then I had a Beauty care seminar at 10am... which I was late cause its all the way at Jalan Ipoh.. and I had to take a bus from my house to Kelana Jaya.. (which the bus is always late) and from Kelana Jaya.. take an LRT down to KL sentral (which takes 25 min) and from there.. i had to walk all the way to the monorail station and take a train down to ChowKit... which takes another 15 - 20 min.. and walk all the way to Jalan Ipoh... the whole process takes more than 1 hr... luckily.. my friend is still home... so i skipped the 1st process and got to the LRT station... my friend.. was taking his own sweet time to drive so by the time i reached the station.. it was 9:40am and so I had to run .... I ran as fast as I can and when I was suppose to make a U-Turn... i over shot and so instinctly, I grab hold of the pillar... which is shown below... on the far right....

Using the pillar to make a turn.. I was practically hugging the pillar with my whole right arm.... so then I managed to swing myself back... at that point.. my whole body level went lower.. a lot lower.... I didn't notice the facts and so I sprung upwards.. and "WHAM"

My right shoulder ram into the sharp edge with a great impact... I could feel the sting and all.. bt cause I was rushing... I didn't give it any thought... I tollerate the pain... and kept on running till I sat inside the LRT... by then, I noticed a whole strip of skin was completely taken out from the impact.... ugh... anyways...

This is how it looks like 2 days later.... :P I still have the scar.. not I know how much it hurts to ram into a metal piece.. especially when its sharp.. .lol

No comments:

Post a Comment