27.10.08

Modeling for Revlon Brand

221008 - Maison@Asean Heritage Row, KL..... Its my 1st Big show.. event though its a non paying job, but i took it on due to my love for art and of course my enthusiasm to experience everything ever known to mankind.. It Revlon 1st Hairshow since its 16yrs in Malaysia... so considering that we are not allowed to make any mistakes, its a stressful deal for all the models especially those who are very new to this industry. We actually got in a couple of newbies which we have to teach them how to catwalk... how to pose.. and etc... but I was lucky because the 2 gals i coach, are smart gals :P they catch on pretty quick.... nothing to do with my skills :P lol

well, we have to bring in our own attire cause the sponsors only sponsored the gals... all white... and so we guys have to wear all black.. Initially, i planned to wear my FCUK biker jacket with a topman muscle cut top.. added with my levi's 525 and a hush puppy... but after going through some analysis... i decided to drop the top and just wear my jacket... and so, i was branded the 3rd issue stripper... :P cause I strip in all my events... muahahaha...... showing off my pacs and chest..

the event was a success.. and so i hope to be able to do more of these shows in the future.. only today.. I went for a photoshoot... suppose to be sponsored.. but the sponsor pulled out last minute.. but thank God, our tai ka jie, asked us to come and snap with our own attire.. instead of the sponsored.. im arranging for a private snap of my own and will be meeting up with my photographer this wed :P

asked if im a model?? im just a part-time model.... cause Im full-time actor :)

initial attire - with the topman muscle cut top inside.. :P

Hair done by Revlon professional stylist... (Auzzie stylist)

I was the 1st they did..

Vallerie and Me.... She is of my latest hometown.. (if hometown is the place where I go back to whenever there is a festival :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment