5.10.08

Angel or Demon?


Who is Bong Cheng Tzuu? An Angel? or a Demon? or better yet...... a demon in disguise? I've always wonder who I am? am I a villian or hero? I mean, I wanted to be in between but according to every1, there is no in between.. either ur good or bad... sad issue.. cause i don wanna be as boring as the good, neither do i wanna be despised as the bad... I've always love the best of both world... there was once some1 who walk up to me and told me...

You are an Angel among the Demons
and Demons among Angels

I've always dreamt bout being pushed so far to the edge that I broke lose and turn into a demon... something which I don't wanna happen as that day would be the end of the world..... the end of those whom turn their backs on me................ will that really happen to the Loren you all know? muahahahahaha...... evil laugh.....

2 comments:

  1. heys..u alrite?y sound soo EMO in yr post?well,at least ur special right?neither bad nor goody too shoes..haha..at least u dont do bad stuff like rape or sodomise rite?=))..not knowing ur identity can be hard but hey life is a learning process..maybe one day u will set a new record for sum1 between good n bad?who knows,nothing is impossible right?=)..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: Thanks Kerryn.. yeah, i was.. emm.. emoing.. now and then now.. bt not too much ... jst sometimes i can go overboard.. and i needa meditate a little

    ReplyDelete