24.4.10

WORKOUT SO FAR

It's been a while since I log onto my blog to post anything cause i'm still trying to settle down in a new environment. Accommodations is a bit of a mess and so is everything else cause everything is so unconfirmed ... something of which i don really fancy each time i'm relocating... lol... anyways.... not all is bad.. at least I made great alliance pretty quickly.

A power house himself, Edison is a great gym partner constantly exchanging exercise and new reviews with me.. we are able to take bodybuilding / sculpting to a greater height...... :)

Chest getting better and more shaped

Still trying to maintain the ripness

Biceps flex... thanks Edi for giving me tips how to flex properly

Edi on the left with the monster thighs and Bong on the right with ripped abs

Edison on left / Bong on right

No comments:

Post a Comment