3.11.09

Nitric Oxide - the NOS for the body

During my training for the "Hottest Hunks in Malaysia", I've tested lots of supplements and enhancers for bodybuilding aid. From Protein (the usual suspect) to Diuretic products. Out of these few products is the Nitric Oxide. I went bout with the "Gaspari Nutrition's Superpump 250" 1st and later changed to "VPX's Shotgun V3" back to back.

(Not a good idea as you are suppose to cycle it for at least a month to clear it out of your system)


Anyways... Lets talk bout Superpump 250 1st as that is the 1st product I tried. according to the prescription, take 1 scoop per serving for at least 1 week to get ur body accustom to the product before you take 2 scoops per serving. Well, what it does is hype up your metabolism, getting more blood and oxygen through your veins and into your muscles. Due to pump, a lot of people get very jittery and restless which makes it hard for them to breath and well, the usual signs of a ultra-high metabolism kid :P lol... but anyways, as my body adapt to drugs pretty quickly (Not a good issue) i went with 2 scoops per serving on the 3rd day :P ...... and so, i felt really pumped and hyped up from the 2 scoops and had more concentration during my workout. i can feel blood gushing through my veins on each pump and saw my veins and muscles expanded even on the 1st serving which was only 1 scoop. (Aikz.... well, i already had a lot of veins all over my arms and well..... i got more... some checkered ones too now) :S

After meeting up with the previous hunks and had a couple of advices regarding their past-year experiences, they introduced me to another N.O. product, Shotgun V3. well, im suppose to cycle after I finished my superpump250 but competition was nearing so I went round the corner and got myself a tub. according to them, this product has more pump even with 1 scoop (Recommended by VPX). The result was awesome compared to Superpump 250. even with one scoop I can feel the "Hulk" trying to break free. My 1st scoop got me puking in the washroom from over-training and yet, i've still the energy to pump some more. But knowing that my body couldn't take any more punishment, I went bout with a couple more pumps before I retire for the day

(And for your info, I train 5 hrs straight on full intensity a day, 6 times a week *2hrs on 1 body part *2 body part split program with around 1/2 abs everyday after main exercise and 1/2 cardio on the bike)

so I would recommend the newbies to try superpump 250 if you have not tried any of the N.O products or Hardcore Metabolism enhancer (Having "Hardcore" on the label doesn't mean its Hardcore) and for the more advance to get the Shotgun and start hunting (Remember to cycle at least a month after a tub)

Taste wise, I would say.. its better than NANO X9 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment