23.2.09

Life so far.....

Just last sunday, i Had the Best lunch date, chat from 12pm til 8pm.. really rejuvenating... hahaha... well, it might sound like a long long time but it feels like i ain't had enough... time just flew pass too fast for me to even breath... well, im already looking forward to the next meet :P

details ??? its already 1:01 am and im still awake when i shd be in bed... after the 1hr sleep due to work... totally poofed... details will be later... sorry i've not been blogging for the past couple of weeks... due to streamyx... (Main reason) and work load...

Taken right before we meet outside Popular, Sunway Pyramid... i just love this angle.. if only my SLR is beside me...

after a couple of days work out after CNY... hahaha.... im back in shape.. and gain in mass.. due to the rich food my mom has been feeding me back home.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment