23.4.08

got my skin peeled off.....

20.04.08, sun - it was a bright morning... emm.... not too sure exactly.... bt... i think so... anyways... i was suppose to wake up at 5am to prepare to head down to dataran merdeka for a job briefing... bt.. i work till wee hrs in the morning... tat i din managed to wake up in time, instead, i woke up at 9am... so i missed the briefings... anyways... i had another seminar to go to at 10am... lucky i caught my friends at home so i got him to send me to the LRT station...

i was runnin mad when it all happened... just bout to reach the turning point to head up to the escalator.. i ran too fast and almost over shot... so i hung onto the pillar and swing myself back... my positioned lowered... and so i sprung up and "WHAM!" din't notice the steel handle and ran right into the sharp edge of it..... i managed to peel off a strip of my skin bt i was in such a rush tat i just ran and bear the pain up till i reach the Train... ouch...!! hurts like helllllllllllll!!!!!!! but i was train to bear the pain till appropriate time.... :S

My injured shoulder, the skin just peeled off on the spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment